Sunday, July 5, 2009

Granbury Fourth of July 09


















Saturday I was hired by the Granbury Chamber of Commerce to document their annual July Fourth Celebration.  It's been awhile since I've shot without lights and not interacting with subjects so this was purely a photojournalism shoot, something I haven't done in a few years.  Thanks to Kylee Peterson and Mike Scott with the Chamber for making the event first class.  Also thanks to Granbury CVB Director Charlie McIlvain for giving me a lift on the bucket truck to capture some unique angles.  Also thanks to my Dad for giving me training for this event as I shot every July Fourth in the 90's in Granbury.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Who knew there was so much going on in Granbury? :) Nice stuff. Cool fireworks shots.

Gadora Wilders said...

Love this series Jeremy!!